If you require tickets or smart cards for your transit network, Paragon ID is proud to offer one of the most comprehensive portfolio of ticketing solutions available worldwide.
We have dedicated sales and support teams based across Europe, UK, USA and Australia.
Open Smart Ticketing
Smart ticketing is the fourth module which makes up the Open ABT platform. It completes the other dominantly digital modules with Paragon ID’s outstanding capabilities to supply tickets and smart cards, integrate legacy ticketing and offer interoperability solutions in a comprehensive ticketing platform.
Full programme including transit tickets and smartcards i.e. Magnetic, Calypso & Mifare etc.
Tickets and smart cards are produced in manufacturing sites across the USA, UK, France and Romania.
All our sites have dedicated teams with strong expertise in manufacturing and encoding of magnetic, QR code and contactless technologies.
We support regional interoperability with our trade expertise.
Paragon ID has grown over the years to become the undisputed lead supplier of ticketing to the transit networks and transport authorities in EMEA and North America.
Paragon ID transit teams compile 125 years of pioneering experience in magnetic and contactless ticketing with the addition of ASK (France), EDM (USA) and Magnadata and Bemrose (UK).
Open Smart Ticketing, a complete ticketing offer
Product manufacturing and supply through a network of dedicated manufacturing sites
- Paper tickets in singles, fanfolds and rolls (QR code, magnetic, contactless)
- Smart cards in PVC, PET and ABS (magnetic, contactless and dual)
Key technology expertise
- Encryption and operating systems to guarantee secure products and processes
- Encoding of all technologies (QR, Magnetic and Contactless)
- Offset, flexo and rotogravure printing to enhance visual impact
- Materials (paper, plastic, recycled)
Product development & sales support
- Partnering with leading chip manufacturers and industry standards including NXP, ST, Infineon – Calypso, Mifare, ITSO, EMV etc.
- “Fitting” our products to leading ticket encoding and distribution equipment - ongoing work with Xerox, Cubic, Parkeon etc.
- Ensuring compliance to all key quality specifications and standards (ISO 14443 A & B, 15693, 15457, NFC etc.)
- Developing new sustainable and reusable products such as the recent launch of our water based magnetic ink and secure reusable contactless tickets
A leading position in complete ticketing solutions
Following recent additions of digital ticketing (mobile and web) and open payment solutions, our sales and marketing teams are best positioned to support you and your teams in designing the best ticketing options for the future of your transit network.
We are at your disposal to work on your needs and develop with you a ticketing solution that will take into account efficiency, costs and sustainability and ensure the best of physical & digital ticketing.
Our local teams based across Europe, USA, UK and Australia will be happy to answer your questions.