Demand for mobility is growing and the expectations of public transport users are changing.
Digitalisation is the main trend affecting urban mobility and Paragon ID has developed the most comprehensive mobile ticketing offering currently available in the market.
Open M-Ticket is the first key module of our Open ABT digital ticketing platform. It allows transport agencies and mobility providers to offer public transport users the opportunity to purchase and validate tickets using their smartphones.
Open m-Ticket sits next to the open e-Shop module and is connected to the same Open ABT platform to facilitate aggregation of all sales channels and allow for an optimised customer service experience.
Easy account creation with a 3 step "purchase and validate" process.
Open M-Ticket allows for users to upload their supporting documents required to purchase specific fares (student, seniors, school children etc.)
Open M-Ticket allows for the central management of several accounts within a same family, including those requiring supporting documents.
Open M-Ticket is powered by the Open ABT platform which gives access in real-time to customer accounts to easily manage fares and supporting documents. It also gives access to powerful data, analytics and in-depth reporting which gives a holistic vision of the network activity and allows transport authorities to adapt their strategy.
A versatile mobile ticketing solution
With the addition of airweb (France) and UrbanThings (UK)'s digital expertise and solutions, Paragon ID’s mobile ticketing application is the most comprehensive and versatile in the market:
- For small and medium-sized transport networks, our packaged mobile app and dynamic QR code service provides a highly adaptable digital ticketing solution with fast implementation.
- For large transport networks, which require sophisticated pricing, integrated mobility accounts or contactless NFC validation mode, Paragon ID’s platform provides software bricks, SDKs and APIs to allow for an optimal service to users & consolidated ABT platform.
- For regional schemes, our multi-networks features allow local authorities and operators to cost-effectively widen their reach and attract new customers:
- Each network sets up their own list of fares and the desired method of validation (auto-validation, QR code or NFC).
- We provide a revenue allocation module reflecting the real usage by customers
Enhanced experience for users
Commuters and occasional travellers can purchase and validate their travel tickets in few seconds, directly from their smartphone, making the access to public transport simpler and more convenient:
- Easy account creation and secure payment
- Payment available via credit cards, Google Pay, Apple Pay, Paypal etc.
- Pricing mechanisms: Flat & zone fares, Pay as you Go, multiple payment instances.
- Extensive anti-fraud technology (visual, encryption-based QR code, hologram, NFC)
- Connected to real-time information app with easy access to information such as timetables, bus routes, traffic info and news.
Our local teams based across Europe, USA, UK and Australia will be happy to answer any questions that you may have.