Paragon ID has extensive experience working with the automotive sector.
Years of expertise
Paragon ID has years of experience in providing the automotive sector with traditional, security and RFID labels for:
- Engine parts
- Vehicle interior and exterior
RFID brings many solutions to the automotive industry
RFID technology brings solutions to the many challenges faced by the automotive industry:
- Unique Car identification
- Counterfeiting and fraud
- Automation and monitoring throughout the manufacturing process
- Supports LEAN management and improves operational efficiency
- Eliminates the difficult and tiring task associated with the manual scanning of barcodes
- Manages the flow of parts’ containers
- Manages the maintenance of machines, tools and robots in compliance with ISO standards and other standards specific to the automotive industry
RFID is also a powerful tool for stock and inventory management which can be carried out in real-time. It can also track parts and other components throughout the production process.
Paragon ID’s cutting-edge technology ensures the traceability of parts throughout the supply chain and therefore provides secure authentication, allowing manufacturers to protect their products against counterfeiting.
The numerous benefits of RFID include:
- Reliability of stock information
- Reliability of maintenance information in a manufacturing environment
- Better management of supplies
- Reduction of part shortage
- Time saving
- Process optimisation
RFID and Galia
For several years, Galia has made RFID a priority. Their objective for the technology to be used on all the elements across the supply chain (automotive parts, packaging, pallets, packaging, bins, etc.) to give stakeholders in the automotive sector a better visibility.