As the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) issue continues to evolve globally and rapidly, we at Paragon ID are adapting our business practices following advice from local Governments and World Health Organisation (WHO).
Following on from our press release published on 13th March, we have taken new actions to protect our employees and ensure the continuity of our operations.
Safety of our employees and their families:
- We regularly communicate with our staff by SMS, emails or video-conference.
- New social distancing and cleaning routines have been put in place in our sites to minimise any potential spread of the virus.
- Most of our sales and service staff are working from home.
- All travel and visits have been cancelled or postponed.
Serving our customers:
- Our production sites are open and operational.
- We continue to fulfil and deliver orders while adapting our activity to our clients’ needs and external constraints.
- Our sales and client services teams are available by phone or email and can be contacted for an update and to discuss your requirements.
We continue to monitor the situation on a daily basis and to analyze the consequences that all new directives from the government may have on our activity.
As a company and as a community, we are facing unprecedented challenges and we are taking every action possible to reduce the effects the crisis is having on our business and its stakeholders.
With these steps in place we are hoping to be able to continue to service you, our valued customers, while ensuring we have done all we can to minimise the spread of this virus.
We would also like to take the opportunity to thank our staff across the company who are doing a fantastic job in a highly professional manner, in difficult and worrying circumstances.
We will continue to update you as the situation evolves.